When I was a kid, I used to talk incessantly about my interests. This was because I lacked the social skills necessary to discern that the person I was talking to really wasn’t that interested in the latest level of Super Mario Brothers that I had beaten or the cool stick I had found in my backyard.
Nowadays, I’m a much better conversationalist, although my passion for cool sticks has sadly dwindled. But I still love sharing what I love with other people.
That’s what this page is about. Enjoy!
- Santiago: A Myth Of The Far Future
- The Chronicles Of Pyrdain
- Old Man’s War
- Little Fuzzy
- Acorna: The Unicorn Girl
- Freak The Mighty
- Tattoos On The Heart: The Power Of Boundless Compassion
- I’m Proud Of You: My Friendship With Fred Rogers
- Peace Like A River
- Solo: The Message Women’s Devotional (ghost written by my brilliant friend Michelle!)
- The Return Of The Prodigal Son
- Closer Still
- I Hate This Place
- He Is We
- Hayley Westenra
- Laurena Segura
- The Narrative
- To The Moon Soundtrack
- Westmont College Worship Band