Let’s make your event amazing
I’d love to help your next event be one that your audience will always remember.
On this page, you’ll find detailed information about my work as a professional speaker. I’ve included a history of some of my past talks (with videos or transcripts if available), as well as a list of topics that I cover and my current availability.
Qualifications & Experience
- TEDx speaker (talk has been viewed 275K+ times on YouTube)
- Inspirational personal story of overcoming the social challenges of Asperger’s
- M.A in Clinical Psychology (PsyD in progress)
- Hundreds of hours of social skills coaching experience
- 4+ years of online marketing and entrepreneurship experience
- Author of three books, including one Amazon bestseller
- Extensive speaking experience
- For a full description of my qualifications, please read my CV
If you want the best sense of what I’m about as a speaker, I encourage you to watch my 2013 TEDx talk about my life with Asperger’s. It gives you a great sense of my story and speaking style all at once. You can also read the transcript if you prefer.
I enjoy speaking to audiences big and small, and I’m equally comfortable with inspirational keynotes and hands-on workshops. This list is not exhaustive, so if you’d like me to talk about something not listed, just ask!
- Autism & Asperger’s
- Inspirational Keynotes
- Friendship & Community
- Healthy Intimacy & Dating Success
- Social Skills Training
- Video Games & Social Skills
- Online Marketing for Mental Health Providers
I am currently open to new speaking engagements. I’m based in the Portland, Oregon area, but I am happy to travel to distant events if you cover airfare. If you’re interested or if you have questions, just shoot me an email and let me know the details!
Want Me to Speak at Your Event?
Just click here and send me an email!Get in touch!